Poison Spyder JK BFH II Front Bumper - Brawler Bar - Black
- Lightweight, high clearance "stubby" bumper design
- "Brawler Bar" made of 1.5" X .120" wall DOM tubing with 3/16" plate steel gussets
- SpyderShell Armor Coat semi-gloss black finish
- Recessed light buckets accept OE fog lamps or Rigid Industries Duallys by use of adapter plate (sold separately)
- High clearance recovery shackle tabs CNC machined from 1" thick plate steel
Requires cutting the frame
Poison Spyder Customs BFH™ front bumper is designed for those hardcore four-wheelers who value strength, simplicity and function. This bumper was literally "Built For the Hammers" with the best ground clearance, tire clearance and approach angle possible. It is just slightly wider than the Jeep's frame rails, with angled facets to improve its ability to slide over the rocks. The BFH™ II bumper is CNC laser-cut from high strength 3/16" plate steel, then precision brake-formed for an exact fit. The BFH™ II bumper features a DOM tube, gusseted Brawler Bar, integrated winch mount, and provisions for mounting the OEM Jeep fog lights. Finished in Poison Spyder's SpyderShell semi-gloss black coating.